Houston Professional Portraits and Headshots
Benefits of a Full Time Houston Business Headshot Photographer – Michael Carr, CPP
- Accomplished full time portrait photographer
- In business for over 25 years
- Certified Professional Photographer (CPP)
- Bachelor of Science in commercial photography
- Expertise of facial analysis and proper portraiture lighting
- Working knowledge of transitional posing and proper camera angle to compliment different body types
Benefits of Our Commercial Studio
- Professional commercial studio centrally located within the Galleria area in a commercial office building. The studio offers a professional business environment.
- Professionally equipped digital studio with professional grade equipment.
- Studio is equipped with digital graphic workstations and servers for your digital storage requirements.
- Studio is equipped to handle individual sessions and high volume corporate sessions within our studio.
- Studio is equipped with dressing room and makeup station with lighted mirrors
- Studio is equipped with an executive lounge area.
- Professional Makeup Artist (MUA) are available upon request at time of scheduling.
- Retouching available for your selected and final images.
Our Digital Camera Room
- Camera room is equipped with tethering and real time image previewing capabilities. Know before leaving the set we have achieved the goal.
- Camera room is equipped with motorized background systems. Offering quick background changes and saves time.
- Camera room is equipped with commercial grade lighting equipment which offers excellent quality of light for portraits.
Houston Business Headshot Photographer
Michael’s mission is to create a new blend of corporate styles for executives seeking a competitive edge in the corporate arena. A personal branding session for business is the preferred choice for most executives. This type of session is a collaboration of two entities working together to create a unique signature style.
Click on the button below to learn more about personal branding sessions
When it comes to your digital presence, you have seconds to captivate your audience. Whether you are generating new business, networking online, or seeking career opportunities, your online business portrait can help elevate your image. Don’t make the mistake and skip the opportunity to sell yourself through a strong digital presence. Understand the key principles of visual communications and you can leverage your professional image to effectively market yourself.